A Discussion Forum: America’s Greatest Evil

Besides the Boston Red Sox, who are an evil beyond dispute, what is America’s Greatest Evil?

A.  The Alabama Crimson Tide

2. Bill Belichick/New England Patriots.

Third. The existence of hockey.

Talk amongst yourselves.

Comments

1. Randall Cofield says

Dave,

You missed it all around.

America’s Greatest Evil is the consistently biased, Democratic, left-wing Presidential Debate moderation that has characterized this election cycle….

And the Second Greatest Evil is like unto it…MSNBC.

I am proud to report that I was in Knoxville Saturday night to witness my team get a decisive win. The Pride of the Southland soundly defeated the Million Dollar band. (Proud UT band parent – can you tell?)

Hockey, followed closely by professional basketball.

Big Ten Collegiate Athletics aren’t so much evil as just a sad situation. Like an old dog that you know needs put down, but you just can’t bring yourself to do it.

• volfan007 says

Dale,

The only reason that the SEC is so prominant in the BCS is because the SEC rules football….and I mean, dominates it. When you have such a dominate conference, then of course, they will dominate the ratings.

The losses we have in the SEC is that we’re beating up on each other. Take the Vols, for example. The Big Orange is 3-4. Our 4 losses are all to top ranked teams….#1 Alabama #2 Gators #10 Georgia and #12 MS St. …..and the Vols beat North Carolina St. at the beginning of the season. But alas, we play in the SEC….so, we play tough, highly ranked teams week in and week out….

4. cb scott says

It may be possible that the most evil thing in the world is a social worker who works for a Christian entity, but does not have any concept of a biblical worldview.

May God save the children from the snare of the Trapper…..and there are just so, so, many of them.

• volfan007 says

Please ask them to have mercy on an old man, who grew up in the South. We all thought soccer was for….well, I cant say what with the threat of South American MK’s coming to kick me…..

• Dave Miller says

I’d pay money to see Worley running down the road with a phalanx of South American MKs chasing him.

• John Fariss says

I would pay to see that too. Otherwise, Dave, your #1 will get you excommunicated from the SBC faster than having a woman preacher or a practicing homosexual on staff. Me and CB will see to that. And if all else fails. . . CB, I still have my .45 Colt for use on molestors and other vermin, do you still have that rusty pocketknife that you gelded that stallion with?

John

5. Jess Alford says

Canned biscuits and microwave ovens are the greatest evils.
    I’m tired of a heat and eat, brown and serve, chill and pour world.

Genetically imposed high cholesterol on a man who is otherwise in great health and at optimal weight. And yet has to be careful not to eat certain things (like above mentioned Jimmy Dean sausage, biscuits, gravy, etc.) because his wife is watching his cholesterol more closely than he is. Though he should stress that she is not evil……..Just deeply concerned…..And sometimes naggy about his cholesterol……But I didn’t say that…….

7. Greg Harvey says

With great despair and disappointment–since my Rangers eliminated themselves–I will celebrate and support Miguel Cabrera in his career year as he tries to tack on a WS championship to an already stellar Triple Crown and likely MVP. I actually hope he performs well in the WS (i.e. NOT like A-Rod would have done…take THAT Miller) and he also earns the WS MVP for a Quintuple Crown.

• Dave Miller says

I. What are you talking about?

A. I don’t understand.

1. It makes no sense.

a. You must be kidding.

• Frank L. says

It’s good to:
        a. have a cup of coffee with a friend;
        II. have a cup of coffee with an enemy and stick them with the bill; and 3. have a chuckle at least once a day.