We are going to take a break from our regular programming (unless something huge comes up) the rest of the week and focus our posts on the meaning and power of the Cross, of the glory of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Blogging is by nature divisive and causes us to major on secondary issues. Let us make the next few days “holy” – set apart for the consideration of the Cross and our Risen Lord.
- We believe that Jesus is the Divine Son, sent to live the life of perfect righteousness which we could not.
- We believe that having fulfilled all righteousness he offered himself as a substitute for us, to receive the full weight of God’s wrath against sin on the Cross.
- We believe that Jesus bore our sins, the just for the unjust, that he might reconcile us with a holy God.
- We believe that Jesus paid it all.
- We believe that Jesus rose from the dead, victorious conqueror of death, hell, Satan and sin.
- We believe that Jesus offers salvation to those who repent of their sins and believe in him.
- We believe that Jesus is the only hope of all mankind.
- We believe that Jesus redeems, justifies, and glorifies all who believe on him.
Jesus is Lord. Let’s reflect on HIM this week.
If you want to share a thought with us, email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will look it over.
There is a fountain, filled with blood, drawn from Immanuel’s veins. And sinners plunged beneath that flood, lose all their guilty stains.