1) A team that everyone is predicting will be bad will surprise veeryone and turn out to be very good.
2) A team that everyone is predicting will be good will fail miserably and everyone will wonder what happened. It will probably be the Cowboys.
3) Football coaches will be interviewed and will always say the word football in front of everything. “We played a great football game today, because we are a great football team. Smith is a great football player who really helps this football team play a great football game.” This is likely because of the large number of head injuries involved in the game, causing players to lack the IQ to remember what game they play.
4) At least 5 teams in the NFL will likely not have a payroll equal the amount that the average SEC team pays its players under the table.
5) Skip Bayless will talk about Tim Tebow a lot.
6) Roger Goodell will fine anyone that gets a good hit on Tom Brady.
7) Fantasy football will continue to cause otherwise intelligent people to cheer for football like idiots.
8.) As long as the Yankees are still in the baseball playoffs, I will not care about NFL football much. That is because all people with an IQ above 90 realize that baseball is a much better game than football.
9) CB Scott will not like comment #8.
10) A football player will get arrested for DUI, another for beating his wife or girlfriend, and a wide receiver will get in trouble for acting like a diva.
11) Bill Belichick will be surly in a press conference and will behave like the south end of a northbound mule.
12) I don’t really have a twelfth prediction, but it just seems letter to have 12 than 11.