So I want to share with you the books I think are essential to read (other than the Bible. No one say “you forgot the Bible”, cause I didn’t). These are great books and will help you in your ministry.
1. Peacemaker by Ken Sande. You need it. Enough said.
2. Brothers, We are Not Professionals by John Piper.
3. Simple Church by Rainer and Eric Geiger. You know what I’m talking about. Stop filling up your calendar, just do what you are suppose to do. That leads me to:
4. Real Life Discipleship. This is how you do what you are suppose to do.
5. The Kingdom Focused Church by Gene Mims. Great picture with circles and lines. You plug this in with #3 and #4, then you will be set.
Those are just 5 that I can think of. There are lots of great books, but these will help in your ministry and hopefully make life easier.