My church has an opportunity to share the gospel at a local restaurant in combination with a free lunch. Our church is going to offer a free lunch to our community at this restaurant and have a devotion while people eat. I’m curious if any churches or ministries have done similar things and if any of you had suggestions for the best way to carry this out:
1) What is the best way to get the word out?
2) How long should the sermon/devotional be?
3) Would you do personal testimonies, a devotion, a sermonette, or a full sermon?
4) How would you do the response time/invitation?
5) How would you follow up with those who show interest in Christianity?
6) How would you go about bringing these folks that attend the Bible study into the life of the local church?
Thanks in advance.