1. We need the right heart – to grieve, mourn, and repent.
2. We need the right public statements – our resolution and bylaws change
3. Right partnerships – associations, state conventions, national entities
4. Right Training – ERLC is presenting this.
5. Right resources – video curriculum called “Becoming a Church that Cares Well for the Abused.”
6. Right Governing documents – we are changing them.
7. Right ministry screening processes – they are working on these.
8. Right unified call to action – 8-step process to be followed in the process in churches. Caringwell.com