Here are a couple of prayer requests from Uganda for you all to pray over today.
- Please pray Choice Church is effective in reaching the two areas of Kampala where they are working to spread the gospel. Pray for wisdom for pastor Alex and Sam. Pray we all at Choice Church mature in Christ.
- Please pray for a conference our team is putting on in late October that will focus on discipleship methods Kampala Baptist Churches can utilize. Pray for the personnel from the States participating that logistics falls into place for them and they can focus on providing spiritual training for Kampala pastors.
- Pray for humility in language for Katie and Ed. We both seem to have “hit a wall” in some regards and ask you to pray we’ll persevere with joy and have a humble, Christ like attitude in this process.
- Please pray for Drew and Lucy as they start school this week. Pray for cheerful hearts and good attitudes. Also pray they make good friends this year and grow in their understanding of who Jesus is to them. Pray they would individually choose to walk with Him and give their lives to Him.
- Pray this verse over the missionary families in Uganda, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:31-32.
On a personal note, would you pray for our church, First Baptist Rich Hill as we reach out into our community this week by providing a meal for teachers, students, and parents at meet the teacher night this Wednesday.
For more prayer requests, please click on Prayers for IMB
and for our unreached people group prayer focus this week, click on Bania People Group