When I was a coach, I was a little bit of a stats nut.
I tend to be the same way with my blogging. We don’t publish our numbers, but they are tracked. I can’t help but look at them.
- This is the 2000th post in SBC Voices history!
- It might surprise no one that I have written the most posts – 582 to this point. Tony Kummer (our fearless leader) has published 196, Jared Moore has added 168, and Mike Leake has published 12o. No one else is above 100 posts. We’ve had posts from 29 people, in addition to 167 that are classified under our “Guest Blogger” designation.
- In the approximately 5 years that SBC Voices has existed, we have had over 2.7 million page views (1.05 million this year so far).
- We have had around 88,500 approved comments.
- We have also had 1250 (or so) petty arguments, so its kind of a mixed bag. Of course, they started it and I was only responding to what they said!
Anyway, sorry for this foray into bragging, but the 2000th post seemed like a milestone!