Watch this ten minute video and you will see some interesting things about this Christian quarterback phenom.
1) The way he deals with the receiver who dropped the easy TD pass should be shown to every leader.
2) His calm demeanor in the most difficult and tumultuous circumstances.
3) His prayer life. He prays continually throughout the game. I especially appreciated that he never asked God for the victory, but that in victory or defeat he would glorify Christ.
4) Timmy can do anything except sing. Oh, my, he butchers some praise choruses! But hearing an NFL QB “making a joyful noise” is pleasant.
5) I know there are a lot of haters out there, but this kid is genuine.
6) She will kill me if she reads this, but my daughter is single, Mr. Tebow, and is a good Christian young lady. I have her name and phone if you need it.