I didn’t get to go to the Baptist Convention of Iowa meeting this year. My daughter is a senior and had the lead in the school play, which performed that weekend (yes, I’m bragging!). The school play trumped the state convention this year. Its the first time in many years that they carried on at the BCI without me. I hear they did just fine.
So, did you go your state convention meeting? SBC Voices readers are from all over the country (and a few internationals mixed in). I’m interested in knowing your perspective on what went on at your state convention.
- Any significant motions or resolutions?
- Tell us about those who were elected as officers.
- Hear some good (or bad) preaching you’d like to talk about?
- Was there any response to the GCR enacted at your state convention?
- What percentage does your state convention pass on and what percentage do they keep of CP gifts?
- Did you run into any fellow bloggers?
Tell us all about it.