I am way behind. In posting this.
Most will be referred or ruled out of order.
1. Jay Adkins from Louisiana moved we consider having separate counsel for the EC.and convention.
Will be referred to EC.
2. Allen Nelson offered a convoluted motion prohibiting paying 3rd party investigation groups until some kind of pastors review.
No idea. Hot mess.
3. Allen Murray, to general applause, moved a Sunday night fellowship meal.
Probably warmly ruled out of order.
4. Tom Ascol moved to rescind Resolution 9.
Will likely be ruled out of order, then a motion to resurrect it will be brought and fail.
5. Jared Longshore moved some sort of investigation of the departed Russell Moore.
6. Ted Traylor moved to do away with Resolutions.
7. Grant Gaines moved published motion about investigation of the EC.
Probably will be scheduled for action.
8. James Walker moved that NAMB study the enneagram.
Will be referred and ignored.
9. Peter Lumpkins moved to remove the whole section in the Book of Reports about Patterson’s misdeeds. Better to cover over the truth than to face it. Pete is Pete.
Not sure. Possibly out if order.
10.Joseph Horon (?) engaged a lengthy effort which ate up much of our time and eventually failed seeking to extend time.
Note: if you are going to speak, first acquaint yourself with our procedures. He took up 15 minutes of time doing the opposite of his intention.
11. A Mr. Dutton offered a resolution on CRT which will be ruled out of order.
12. Todd Benkert offered his motion on an investigation of abuse through ERLC. Motion is published here. (As is Grant’s)
The motion requests to be referred.
13. Brian King moved that we investigate the McRaney claims. Not gonna happen.
Whether referred or ruled out of order, it is dead.