I didn’t get some of the names.
1. (****) moved to conduct a forensic audit on NAMB.
2. Mike Haynes moved that salaries of entity leaders be disclosed. Destined to be ruled out of order.
3. Josh??? tried to bring his resolution on plagiarism out of the trash bin. Wow, man.
4. Todd Rush moved the elimination if executive session at the EC. I sympathize but it can’t be done.
5. William Hester moved a transparent vetting process for nominations. Not sure what he meant. OoO (Out of Order)
6. Michael??? Moved to change the Constitution to get rid of any church that has a female pastor or staff person. Might require a vote.
7. Matt Dunn wants to add dispensationalism to the BF&M.
8. Michelle Leslie moved an investigation of SEBTS over the Buck matter. OoO.
9. Samuel Gilliam moved we publish contact info for trustees. I like it. Maybe OoO.
10. Toby Brogdan had a motion on electronic voting which no one really understood.
11. Nathan Stuller moved to make records of entity meetings public. OoO
12. Sherry Vardon moved that the EC give an update on the effect if waiver 30 days before the next AM.
13. John James moved that John James allow medical autonomy, letting their personnel refuse vaccines. OoO
14. Cory Smith moved the EC direct LifeWay (automatically rendering it OoO) to produce materials combating Pride month.
15. Rob Collinsworth moved a work group to study an independent Baptist Press. I support this. I also assume Rob got help figuring out how to make this work.
16. Mark Spence move a study of the value of resolutions.
17. Josh Scrugg moved to abolish the ERLC.
18. Jay Adkins made the motion posted here today.
19. Jason Sampler move to limit people serving multiple boards except if they are elected to an office.
20. Dwight McKissic moved to request SWBTS remove all names from buildings, chairs, etc of those involved in chattel slavery. I shouted a second. Dr. Greenway might support this. Don’t know.
21. Jerry Watts moved we seek a legal opinion on the relationship between EC trustees and messengers.
22. Larry Shepherd moved a boycott of Disney because of their pro-homosexual agenda.
23. Keith Myers moved we add a day to the calendar to raise awareness of abuse issues.