I love the beginning of the week. I almost always get a missionary newsletter, or an update, Today was no exception. I’ll share with you this morning some of the prayer requests I received in my inbox this morning. There are more over at Beautiful Feet 10:15
These come from some of our missionaries in Africa:
- Pray for C, A, and their children and pray a training opportunity they will have this month. Pray for the presenters, and pray that they will learn what God intends for them to learn and they will effectively take that knowledge back to their field.
- Pray for a Baptist Global Response Project that will be using volunteers this week. The work will be going on until Friday.
- Pray for some of our missionaries as they continue to train leaders in Uganda. They are finding that as they travel around Uganda, they are finding that many of the pastors/leaders do not know what the gospel is. Pray for patience and clear communication of the gospel.
- Pray for a volunteer mission team that will be in Africa this week teaching and ministering through creative arts. Pray that the logistics for this new type of ministry will fall into place and everything will run smoothly.
- Pray for another missionary family who will be hosting two volunteer mission teams this month. Pray that they will make good and effective use of the time this month.
- Pray for one of our families who are in the middle of a pregnancy and a move into a more permanent home. They still have some weeks left in a temporary residence but pray for the pregnancy to continue along smoothly and all the logistics of the new house will work out.
- One of families asks for prayer for the salvation of their son.