True/False questions, so that you have a 50/50 chance of getting in right. Use a coin if necessary:
- The Cooperative Program is our oldest giving program.
- The CP is our largest and wealthiest SBC giving program.
- Most CP receipts go to the mission boards and seminaries.
- SBC churches give around 10% of their undesignated offerings to the CP.
- The CP is as old as the ages of Bart Barber and Adam Greenway combined.
- The SBC portion of the CP was actually less than the two big mission offerings, Lottie Moon and Annie Armstrong.
- Generally, churches are giving less to CP and more to designated SBC offerings.
- SBC giving plans may be described as “cooperative,” not “societal.”
- The sex abuse scandal has hurt the CP.
- The Executive Committee decides how to distribute CP funds.
Let’s see how smart SBC Voices readers are.