After following the annual meeting for a few years, I’ve noticed that there is always a few surprises. This is good because it gives us bloggers something to talk about. Louisville is getting close, so here’s your chance to put your foot into your mouth.
What Do You Predict For The SBC 2009 Meeting?
Here is what I expect, correct me in the comments and leave your own predictions.
- They will vote for a study committee to explore merging IMB and NAMB.
- They will vote for a study committee to explore the name change.
- They will keep pressure on State Conventions to send more CP down to Nashville.
- Attendance will be up thanks to location, but all other statistics will show our convention is still declining.
- Few or zero dissenting opinions will be heard. This one will be all about building unity around GCR.