There are sixteen bowl games left, including the championship game. I’m not counting some minor bowls not worth watching. The ones that are left, not including Auburn who isn’t going to make my list of anything, are the ones below. Heck, one of the goofball bowls cancelled their game. Go figure.
Saturday, Dec. 29
1. Orange Bowl, Alabama vs. Oklahoma
2. Cotton Bowl, Clemson vs. Notre Dame
3. Peach Bowl, Florida vs. Michigan
4. Belk Bowl, Virginia vs. South Carolina
Monday, Dec. 31
5. Military Bowl, Cincinnati vs. Virginia Tech
6. Sun Bowl: Stanford vs. Pittsburgh
7. Redbox Bowl: Michigan State vs. Oregon
8. Liberty Bowl: Missouri vs. Oklahoma State
9. Holiday Bowl: Northwestern vs. Utah
10. Gator Bowl: North Carolina State vs. Texas A&M
Tuesday, Jan. 1
11. Outback Bowl: Mississippi State vs. Iowa
12. Citrus Bowl: Kentucky vs. Penn State
13. Fiesta Bowl: LSU vs. UCF
14. Rose Bowl, Washington vs. Ohio State
15. Allstate Sugar Bowl: Texas vs. Georgia
Monday, Jan. 7
16. College Football National Championship
List your winners in a comment here. The most accurate gets the “C. B. Scott, ‘SEC Now-and-Forever’ Platinum Prognosticator Award”
Runner up gets the “Dave Miller ‘When does spring training start?’ Pewter Yankee Stadium spittoon.
Tiebreaker: Point total for the Oklahoma vs. Alabama game but I realize that many of our valued commenters can’t count that high. Ask for assistance.
The handicap sheet on these says to stick with the SEC and you’ll have a chance of winning, although Kentucky and Missouri look heavily overmatched.